Ask Klarissa

Is that Klarissa?

Klarissa, Reporter

OH MY GOSH GUYS!!!!!!!! KLARISSA REVEAL TODAY, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ARE YOU EXCITED?

Okay, before you look at my photo—actually I know you already looked at it—but did any of you guys suspect me before this reveal? You haven’t. I know you haven’t. I’m just too good. I kept it on the down low.

Anyways, I’ve been Klarissa for two years now, so my junior year and now my senior year. I got it passed down to me by the former Klarissa—Jashan Gill—my junior year. Typically, there’s a new Klarissa every year, but I grew into the character so much that I was allowed to keep the identity for another year, and here we are now. 

Being Klarissa has been such an interesting experience for me. It’s beyond entertaining to joke and be sarcastic with the questions you guys have asked me throughout these past years. It’s not even because it’s fun to be completely unhelpful with my sarcastic advice, but because it’s just hilarious to be unnecessarily mean to you guys. Just kidding. Love you guys. Or do I? No one will ever know. 

But, I’ve lived, breathed, and died Klarissa these past two years, and now I have passed it onto the next secret Klarissa. Is she my friend? Is she a sophomore? Is she funny? Is she a SHE? You won’t know until the next reveal. 

But for this Klarissa, this reveal is my goodbye to you guys and to Klarissa. I will miss being mean and seeing you guys laugh at my dad jokes. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Goodbye from me, Klarissa, AKA Sakshi.